Get a Quote.
Save Money With Custom Installation Kits.
To reach more people with this great product, we now sell ready-to-install custom SLIP contractor kits.
These kits are great for savvy homeowners or for installation by the contractor or handyman of your choice. For home owners with exceptional carpentry skills and the appropriate tools, you may be able to install SLIP kits yourself. Installing SLIPs on your windows can be a great home improvement project to do it yourself to increase the comfort and performance of your house. We recommend that you review the step-by-step video that explains installation on multiple window types with your contractor to confirm that SLIPs are the best option for your home. Once we receive measurements, we cut, label and pack the materials needed for your home and then ship the custom installation kits directly to your contractor or your home.
Current price is 35$/sqft
We are only quoting and selling to contractors at this time. Unfortunately, we do not yet have a network of installers, you must find a contractor in your area who can install for you. The best installers are:
- Window Restoration contractors
Information you need to know.
Download this PDF FILE and use the form to help you in the measuring / quoting process.
When complete, group the windows that have the same specs and enter them into the quote form below this message.
- Window Type: Indicate whether single or double hung, casement, picture window, or French casement.
- Sash Daylight Size: Measure the top and bottom sash daylight size and input those numbers below.
- For Single Sash Windows use (Top Sash D/L Width and Top Sash D/L Height).
- For Double Hung, Picture Windows and French Casement use both (Top Sash D/L Width and Top Sash D/L Height) and
- (Bottom Sash D/L Width and Bottom Sash D/L Height)Watch our measurement video for how to daylight size.
- Glass Option: Enter the type of glass you would like the slip to be built with;
Options are (Regular Clear, Low-E Coated, and Obscure Privacy Glass)
- SLIP™ Color: Choose your SLIP Color (Delicate White, Caramelized Walnut or Pearl) (see image below)
SLIP Extrusion color options
Current colors are as follows: